At PURAANA, you can offload/Sell all your old and used items such as: gourmets, footwear, electronics, papers and etc. as may be serviced by us from time to time (Listed Items), in return for free credit points (P-Money) and discount coupons (P-Coupon). It is our constant endeavor to get you the greatest offers and discounts.
- Registering as a member with a valid email address and mobile number at our website or application (any such person is referred to as a “Member” upon successful registration), you represent and warrant to PURAANA that: (i) your age is 18 years or above or whatever legal age applicable in the country that PURAANA do the business; (ii) you have the capacity to form a binding contract; (iii) if you are an entity or someone representing an entity, then you have the requisite power and authority to agree to these Terms; (iv) you have or will provide PURAANA with accurate, current and complete registration information.
- When you create an account, you will create, or be issued with, a username and password. You shall be responsible for all use of the PURAANA Services by means of username and password issued to you. It is your responsibility to safeguard your username and password and keep them confidential, and avoid using username and password on public computers or in any manner that would allow a third party to access your account. The use of your username and password authenticates your identity as Member, and PURAANA is entitled to act on transaction instructions received when your username and password is used, regardless of whether the usage is authorized by you.
2. Your Data
- You will own all of the Content provided by you using any other feature of the PURAANA Services (“Your Content”). You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in Your Content, and also agreed that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Content. You will own all of the Content provided by you using any other feature of the PURAANA Services (“Your Content”). You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in Your Content, and also agreed that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Content.
- This License will end upon deletion of Your Content or your account unless you have shared Your Content with others. We shall not be liable for use of Your Content by any such third party with whom you have shared the Content. We have these rights with respect to the content in Your Content in order that you may fully utilize the features of the PURAANA Services and to help us serve you better. If there is a violation of the terms of License, please notify us by clicking here email@example.com. We also reserve the right to remove any of Your Content should we have reasons to believe that Your Content violates these Terms or rights of any third party
- If you have granted access to Your Content or shared it with others, it means that you are allowing them to access and use Your Content, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture). You acknowledge and agree that you will have no claim or recourse against PURAANA in respect of access and use of Your Content by such other persons.
- You agree that Your Content shall abide by the ‘Guidelines for Use of PURAANA Services’ set out in Clause 6
- The P-Money and P-Coupon will be fixed as per category of the Listed Items and no negotiations are permitted. The Listed Items will be picked up by our logistics team or logistics partner (“Pickup Team”). Your PURAANA account will be credited with the P-Money and/or P-Coupons only after the pickup is completed.
- Our Pickup Team will check the Listed Items and assess its condition before marking the pick up as complete. The Listed Items that are damaged, not in working condition or different from the description/category specified may be refused by our Pickup Team. Any dispute regarding rejection of the Listed Item or refusal of service by the Pickup Team may be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org. The dispute shall be investigated and our decisions will be communicated to you by our support team. The decision of support team shall be final and binding to all parties concerned, including you and our logistics partner, as applicable.
- You acknowledge and agree that once the Listed Items have been picked up by our Pickup Team, no request for the return of the Items in any event whatsoever. By delivering the Listed Items to our Pickup Team, you acknowledge that we are under no obligation to return the Listed Items or offer you replacement for the same in any event or for any reason whatsoever. We, therefore, encourage you to check the Listed Items and ensure that you would not require their return before handing them over to our Pickup Team.
- We will make up to a maximum of 3 (three) pickup attempts, failing to do so it will be cancelled automatically. We can consider rescheduling on your request for up to a maximum of 5 (five) days.
- PURAANA reserves the right to refuse to a Listed Item at its sole discretion.
4. Use of P-Money and P-Coupons
- The terms and condition and Guidelines for Use of PURAANA Services with third party vendors/partners (“Partner Stores”) to enable you to redeem your P-Money for making purchase from such Partner Stores. You will be able to redeem your P-Money up to a pre-set percentage of the price of the product bought from our Partner Stores. The percent of the billed amount that may be paid using P-Money will be indicated in the list of our Partner Stores. Please review the list carefully before making any purchases at the Partner Stores.
- You will be able to redeem P-Money and P-Coupons only during its validity period. P-Money and P-Coupons shall expire at the end of the validity if not redeemed, validity period will be defined by PURAANA on time to time basis. We shall not be liable to make any refunds, returns or adjustments in connection with expired P-Money and P-Coupons. You shall have no claim or recourse against us in respect of such expired P-Money and P-Coupons.
- You acknowledge and agree that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the service providers, stores or vendors offering discounts/Discount Coupons or the Partner Stores (collectively, “Third Party Vendors”) or their listings, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of any of the goods and/or services availed by you from these Third Party Vendors. [You may rate and comment on and provide feedback regarding the said Third Party Vendors and/or the product and services offered by them using PURAANA Services. However, all such comments and feedback should be posted in the appropriate category and should abide by the guidelines for Content set out in clause 3
5. Guidelines for the Services
You agree that, during the course of using PURAANA Services, you will comply with the following guidelines.
- You shall not seek compensation for items you explicitly sent to us, or picked up by or delivered to our Pickup Team that are not awarded PURAANA Points as per our terms;
- You shall not request the return or replacement of your Listed Items picked up by, or delivered to, us or our Pickup Team;
- You shall not transfer your PURAANA account, or any of the attendant obligations and rights, to another party;
- You shall not, directly or indirectly, use PURAANA Services in any manner that contravenes the provision of the applicable law, rule, regulation or guidelines for time being in force, including but not limited to offering, attempting to offer, trading or attempting to trade in any goods and/or services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of applicable law;
- You shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of PURAANA or any third party. More specifically, you shall not copy, modify or distribute any content or materials from the PURAANA Services or tools, or any of PURAANA trademarks;
- You shall not harvest or otherwise collect any information about Members, including email addresses, mailing addresses, or Member preferences without their or our consent; or
- You shall not hack, modify, circumvent or otherwise attempt to access portions of data contained within the PURAANA Services that are not explicitly presented to you.
- You shall not post or distribute:
- Spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Viruses or any other technologies that may harm PURAANA, or the interests or property of PURAANA Members, affiliates and vendors.
- Any Content that is false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous, including personal information, or pertains to the transfer or sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and/or services.
- Any Content that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party.
- Any Content that is obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
You agree that in the event your Content violates any provision of these Terms, we shall have the right to terminate and suspend your membership of the PURAANA website and/or application and refuse to provide you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the PURAANA Services.
7. Third Party Content and Services
- The PURAANA Services, including its website and application, contain or may contain content, information and tools owned by PURAANA (including but not limited to PURAANA’s copyrights or trademarks), other users/Members of PURAANA Services and/or other third parties (collectively “Third Party Content”). You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, reverse engineer or create derivative work from such Third Party Content.
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the PURAANA Service, including the Partner Stores, and terms of your dealings with them, including redemption of Discount Coupons, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and such organization and/or individual. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any such transaction or dealing with any of these third parties.
8. Abuse of PURAANA
You agree to inform us if you come across any posting that is offensive or violates our listing policy or infringes any intellectual property rights by clicking on the following link email@example.com to enable us to keep the site working efficiently and in a safe manner. We reserve the right to take down any Content and or limit or terminate our services and further take all reasonable technical and legal steps to prevent the misuse of the PURAANA Services in keeping with the letter and spirit of these Terms. In the event you encounter any problems with the use of the PURAANA Services you are requested to report the problem by clicking on this link firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acknowledge that we do not have any role in creation of any Third Party Content, Discount Coupons and/or products made available through use of PURAANA Services. We do not review any content, posts or information and as such have no editorial control over and do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy thereof, save and except to the extent provided in clause 2 You acknowledge and agree that we, and our officers, employees or agents shall not be responsible, accountable or liable for any of (i) your Content, (ii) Third Party Content, or (iii) for any misuse, illegal activity by any third party.
- We shall not be liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the PURAANA Services or availing any offer or discount made available through PURAANA. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to the PURAANA Services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, of merchantability, fitness, correctness or quality of the PURAANA website and/or application and PURAANA Services.
We may update these Terms at any time. We will send you an email notification of such updates, which updates shall come into effect at the time of posting them on the PURAANA website or application.
The User will indemnify and hold PURAANA, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) the use of PURAANA Services by You, including but not limited to posting of Your Content or the Listed Items, (ii) violation of these Terms, applicable laws or the rights of a third party, and/or (iii) breach of your representations and warranties.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and the courts at Indonesia shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all matters and disputes arising out of and relating to the PURAANA Services.